|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

KATE HUDSON LOSES HER BABY WEIGHT WITH PILATES





Famous bubbly actress Kate Hudson spoke out yesterday, revealing that it was extra tough to whittle away the baby weight after the birth of her second child. The 32 year old gave birth to a second boy on July 10 2011, joining Kate’s other son, now eight-year old Ryder.

Kate admits that she worked out for six hours a day to get back to her amazing pre-baby shape. “I devoted six hours a day to a vigorous workout regime. I would do 45 or 55 minutes of cardio then an hour of Pilates or yoga, three times a day,” Kate informs. Kate has done Pilates for the last few years and admits that she ‘loves’ this form of exercise.

Kate also shares her health tips in a recent interview. "It's important to be conscious of your health and not indulge too much in the things that are bad for you”. That being said, Kate goes on to reveal; “I’m not a dieter. I’m in the wrong family to be a dieter. My mum is always making chicken and dumplings. And I love scones, with clotted cream and jam. I can’t not eat them!”

Whilst Kate works incredibly hard for her fab figure, she is adamant that balance is very important in life. “I'm more concerned with if I'm raising my son properly, with what makes my family happy, with what makes me happy, that worrying about my appearance being constantly scrutinized”. A beautiful celebrity with a banging figure and a strong emphasis on family!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...