|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Thursday, July 25, 2013

WATERMELON LIME GREEN JUICE





This green juice is incredibly easy to make. I was blown away by how only 4 ingredients could taste so good and so revitalising. Even my little pup Bear wanted to get his paws on some! I love drinking light smoothies and juices for a snack during my day, as I love the fresh ingredients. The only downside about this recipe is that it serves only 1, so many sure to double the quantity if you are not alone! 

INGREDIENTS

  • 2/3 cup sugar-free coconut water (Aloha Health makes a great one)
  • a large handful of baby spinach, washed
  • 200g watermelon, chopped roughly 
  • squeeze of 1/2 a lime 

METHOD 

1. Place all the ingredients in a good quality blender with a handful of ice cubes. Blend until all ingredients are combined and the consistency is runny, like that of a juice. Have a taste and add some more coconut water or a drizzle more lime if need be. 

Serves / 1 
Total Preparation & Blending time / 5 minutes maximum 

x Emily 

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Green juice and salad is very good for health. I drink noni juice daily in my breakfast. It is also the precaution of cancer.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...