|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Thursday, August 15, 2013

ASHLEY GREENE'S AMAZINGLY TONED LEGS FROM PILATES





One of the world's favourite good vampires, actress Ashley Greene, was a vision in white at the premiere of her latest movie 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones', in Hollywood on Monday (see photo above). Greene's super-toned thighs stole the show as they peeked out of a beautiful mini-dress. How does she get these amazing legs, you may be wondering? Lots of exercise! 


Ashley works out 5-6 times a week, every week. She practises Pilates, yoga, martial arts, strength-training and cardio exercise. The actress's very athletic body (as can be seen in the Women's Health photo above) is also due to eating well, however she reveals that she refuses to starve herself or put her body through severe fad diets. 

"I don't do the diet thing anymore," Greene told Women's Health. "I'm a big believer in feeding your body what it needs. Deny yourself something, and you're going to end up shoving your face full of it."

Greene has received some slack over the past three years, as she has slimmed down quite considerably. However Ashley informs that she does not want to be a size 0 (Australian size 6). "A lot of people like to be super-tiny, but I don't want a child's body," she said. "I want a woman's body that is extremely fit. It's so much sexier."

Another way Ashley maintains her trim physique is that she does not drink often, for a few reasons. "I keep to the ground rules: I’m not going to get drunk at a bar," she said. "There are younger girls who look up to me, so I do my best not to stray too far. I definitely try to be a positive role model."

The stunning actress has no idea what is in store for her in the future. Greene says that whilst the 'Twilight' movie series did provide her with very valuable exposure to Hollywood, she still has to fight to receive good movie roles. "It has always been hard, but it is now very competitive," she said. "It's hard to break out, and it is still hard for me. I am fighting for my next job. Nothing is set in stone".We wish you all the best Ashley! 

Want to tone your thighs and stomach like Ashley? Keen to add some resistance training into your life but not sure how to incorporate this? Come try Pilates reformer classes with Premium Pilates Studio today! Call 0402 680 724 or visit us at premiumpilatesstudio.com for more information. 

x Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...