|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Saturday, September 24, 2011

WOMAN'S WEEKLY YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN


I frequent libraries around Brisbane every week or so in an attempt to discover new cookbooks. I uncovered the beauty above a few weeks ago. 475 pages of recipes from Italian, French, Middle Eastern, Indian, Australian, Asian, Mexican, Greek, British, Spanish, American and Moroccan origin. I was ecstatic! Besides the amazing photos of the food and cultural aspects of each country, the recipes are exotic, unique and colourful. Below are some of my favourite pictures in the book. I will attempt to cook a choice few of these alluring and fascinating dishes in the coming weeks, starting with Middle Eastern favourite, Tabbouleh. 
















































xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...