|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Saturday, June 29, 2013

KATE RITCHIE'S BEST BODY DUE TO PILATES



Summer Bay's sweetheart Kate Ritchie sat down with Australia's WHO magazine just last week to talk exclusively about fitness and health, among other things. The magazine, out now, displays breathtaking photos of Kate posing in a white dress in a pool and her toned and trim new body is hard to miss. 

Ritchie reveals that constant persistence and increased confidence helped her to achieve her best-ever body. Well, that and Pilates. Just a few weeks away from her 35th birthday, Kate bares her sensational legs and taut arms in the photo shoot. The actress discovered Pilates classes four years ago and has stayed committed to this exercise regime ever since. Said Kate in 2009 "I recently started Pilates classes once a week and I can already see what a great discipline it is." Ritchie explains that she likes exercise that has a particular focus on core strength, such as Pilates, as it "is so important for women of all ages". 

 Ritchie also reveals that her reasons for exercising are three-fold; "As I get older I realise that exercise isn't only about fitting into my jeans, it's about longevity! And it also keeps my mind healthy which is just as important". 

As Channel Seven gets excited to air Ritchie's much-anticipated return to TV show Home & Away after five years, Kate explains that she was not always as confident in her skin as she is now. "I was the awkward, pudgy teenager, but I've slowly grown into who I am now....I did have a really hard time during puberty, but it's made me who I am now. It's nice to feel like the most positive thing I can do is to be the best version of me". We should all strive to do this daily! 

The new size eight Kate also loves to go for walks around Sydney, works out with a personal trainer and is careful with her portion sizes. "I eat very healthily during the week and save the treats for the weekend", says Ritchie. We congratulate Kate on having achieved her best body ever in a healthy and responsible way! 

Want to drop a dress size like Kate? Interested in trying a new form of exercise? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com 

x Emily 

2 comments:

  1. This is valuable and interesting posting.Thanks for sharing the information with us.Cheap Pilates insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get between those legs and lick her butterfly anytime

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...