|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Saturday, December 1, 2012

GOLDIE HAWN STAYS YOUNG & VIBRANT WITH PILATES




If I look half as good as Goldie Hawn when I am 67 years old, I will be ecstatic. Whilst most late 60-year-old women trade in their black tie dresses and long hair for retirement villages and short white bob cuts, Goldie prefers to take a different route. Ms Hawn's body is always bronzed, her luscious blonde locks are healthy and sun-kissed and her toned triceps, slender waist and perfect pins rival that of a 20-year-old (I dare say Goldie's body is even better than many 20 year olds!). The grandmother of four recently dished her exercise, diet and health tips to an American magazine. 

Firstly, Ms Hawn makes sure that she exercises four times a week. Goldie credits regular Pilates classes to her toned and gravity defying body. Pilates has also assisted Goldie with other sports, including cycling. This blonde bombshell cycled 30 miles for cancer research in Miami a few weeks ago. Goldie tries to keep her fitness routine interesting, by mixing things up. "When I'm at home in California, I'll bike up the mountain, or I'll do Pilates or spin". 

Goldie informs that exercise is alone not enough to maintain a trim body, therefore she sticks to a very healthy diet. Goldie reveals that she "eats a lot of greens. I eat healthy, but I'm not a vegetarian." 

 The actress also nourishes her body from within, by using yoga and meditation to calm her mind and stay positive. “I am compelled to continuously see the bright side,” Goldie says. “It is in my DNA. My kids look at me and say: ‘Mom, you’re so happy!’ And I do feel happy. I feel joyful, inside. I can’t explain it.” Goldie credits daily meditation to maintaining her bubbly personality and to creating a more peaceful life for herself. Living a balanced life focused on exercise, inner peace and nourishing food is definitely working for Goldie as she has never looked better more toned or happy! 

Jump on the health and exercise bandwagon today! Want to look as smoking as Goldie does in her 60's? Start Pilates and a healthy balanced diet today! Call Premium Pilates Studio on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com to inquire! 


x E




1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing such a awesome information. I must say very good job.Pilates insurance Australia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...