|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HILARY DUFF LEAVES A PILATES CLASS IN STYLE



Hilary Duff has been spotted leaving a Pilates class almost daily for the past few months - and her hard work and dedication is paying off! After being subjected to much Hollywood flack by announcing that she was going to lose her baby weight healthily and gradually, it is clear from recent photos that Hilary will have the last laugh. Hilary was spotted on Tuesday leaving a Pilates class rocking some very stylish skinny jeans and Christian Louboutin heels (see first picture above). Photos of the new mother displayed that Hilary is winning her post baby weight struggle, as she looked slim, toned and happy. 

Hilary has always spoken very highly of Pilates, her long-term exercise regime. Miss Duff revealed in a recent interview that she has not taken the easy route in losing her post baby weight. "There are some women who look the same right after (pregnancy); I think they are freaks of nature! I don't know how that happens. I'm not one of those people. It takes your body nine months to get there, really ten months. So I'm trying to be patient but I'm working hard. And I think now more than ever, I appreciate my body and what it's done for me."

Hilary's frequent Pilates has definitely paid off, as she is comfortably keeping off the post-baby pounds in addition to shedding a few kilos and toning up in the process! Miss Duff is often found gushing about how her much-loved exercise regime has altered her body. “Seriously, my body changed in three weeks. I’ve always been really muscular; that’s why pilates is good for me. I have broad shoulders and if I do weights or something I’ll bulk up and feel manly, but Pilates  lengthens me out. Also you feel really powerful.”

We think that Hilary is an inspiration for all women struggling with their post-baby weight! Hopefully Miss Duff will not be the first and last celebrity to lose her baby weight healthily, safely and gradually.

Want a strong, toned body like Hilary? Finding it increasingly difficult to shed post-baby weight or a few extra kilos? Call Premium Pilates Studio today or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com to start your weight loss journey.



x E  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...