|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Saturday, April 6, 2013

KHLOE KARDASHIAN TWEETS ABOUR HER LOVE OF PILATES





Khloe Kardashian, youngest sister on the hit Keeping Up with the Kardashian's TV show, has shocked viewers recently with her incredible slim down. The wife of basketball player Lamar Odom credits regular Pilates and boxing to her new toned shape. The 28-year-old revealed her exercise regime to US Weekly magazine; "I love to box. I'm good at it. Boxing keeps me entertained and you just shed weight...I also switch it up because I get really bored. So I do a lot of Pilates."
Khloe has always been very vocal and likes to use twitter to express her views on love, life and exercise. The photos above clearly show that she has been working hard to tone up her body and has been tweeting updates to keep herself and others motivated. Here's what she had to say this past week on her favourite topic of the moment; Pilates. 
“I can't believe I missed my Pilates class this am! Ugh.... I must do some cardio today!!! Talking myself into this process." Khloe followed this up with a tweet later in the afternoon saying that she had in fact fitted in a cardio workout. Clearly she is serious about improving her health with exercise and does not want to make skipping a workout a regular thing. Good on you Khloe, as we all know that it is very difficult to motivate yourself to do a workout on any given day! 
“I am in so much pain but I keep going back! Pilates, I might curse at you but once I'm done I always thank you." Just shows that Pilates can be a very tough workout to everyone out there who has not tried it yet! 
Khloe also tweeted on April 1 that she initially got addicted to Pilates as a way to reduce her stress but that she now loves it. 
We love celebrities like Khloe that lose weight in a healthy way with a balanced diet and frequent exercise. It is great to see her celebrate her slim down and her stronger body as she has struggled with her weight publicly for years. We are sure that she will never get bored with her challenging Pilates classes! 
Want to lose a few kilos with Pilates and become stronger, healthier and more confident with your body? Keen to try a very tough, low impact workout? Try the Pilates reformer today! Call Premium Pilates Studio on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com
x Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...