|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Sunday, May 26, 2013

HEATHER GRAHAM FLAUNTS HER PILATES & YOGA BODY at THE HANGOVER 3 PREMIERE




The real knockout at 'The Hangover Part III' premiere last Monday was not star actors Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis or Ed Helms, but none other than actress Heather Graham. The blonde bombshell flaunted her age-defying body on the red carpet in a jaw-dropping teal dress, looking closer to 30 years than her actual 43. 

Heather's teal Herve Leroux gown showed off her super fit and toned physique. On the red carpet Graham revealed that she stays lean by sticking to a healthy balanced diet and takes particular care with her portion control. In addition, Heather loves her Pilates and Yoga workouts. 

"I think too much so I like working out because it makes me kind of relax," says Graham. "I like doing Pilates and Yoga. I do Pilates twice a week and Yoga three times a week". Heather is the ultimate Pilates devotee, as she has been practising regularly for the past eight years! Graham has appeared on numerous fitness magazine covers such as 'Shape' (pictured above) so clearly her exercise and eating routine is working for her! 


It may surprise you to know that Graham used to be addicted to sugar. "I used to eat a lot of sugar," she confesses. "It was terrible. I would eat, like, five candy bars in one day. One day I was like, 'I can’t do that (anymore). I definitely try to eat healthy and I let myself have some days where I eat just about anything but I actually like healthy foods." We like hearing that Graham splashes out on not so healthy food on occasion, just as we do! 
The Hangover Part III is now showing in all major cinemas in Australia. Go check it out! 
Want to look ten years younger just like Heather does? Keen to tone and flatten your abs? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com to inquire! 

x Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...