|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Monday, January 27, 2014

MARISSA MILLER'S HUSBAND LOVES her NEW PILATES BODY





We have blogged about model Marissa Miller's amazing pregnancy body in the past, which she credited to regular Pilates and healthy eating. Since giving birth to her first child Gavin in December 2012, the stunning retired Victoria Secret model has remained as fit and toned as ever. 

Marissa admitted just last week that her husband Griffin Guess actually preferred her pregnancy body to her body before Gavin's birth. As a result Miller has taken a more relaxed approach to her famous body and is looking better than ever (see the top photo). 

The blonde beauty reveals to People magazine; "My husband kept telling me that I looked better with the weight! I used to do a ton of cardio, but the last couple years I've focused on just doing Pilates and work on toning. It's really difficult to work out like I used with a baby, but I make the most of the time when I do. On a good week, that would be three or four days a week (doing Pilates' classes)."

The Sports Illustrated beauty started to really love and take care of her body when she found out she was pregnant in early 2012. 

"It was really important to me during pregnancy not to stress about weight gain. I ate healthy and worked out, so whatever my body wanted to put on was what the baby needed."

We, like Marissa's admiring hubby, think that her new Pilates body looks amazing! Want to tone up post pregnancy? Or do you feel that your current exercise regime is not working for you? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com

x Emily 



images from Victoria Secret, Women's Health & Examiner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...