|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Friday, August 17, 2012

MY DOG BUDDY

One of my dear friends suggested that I write a blog post about my precious dog Buddy. Initially I scoffed at her, replying that no one would be interested in hearing about my dog and what he gets up to. However, as the days went by I observed Buddy and his goings on and I realized something. Buddy the Maltese cross Bichon cross Lhasa Apso is actually a very interesting, abet incredibly naughty puppy (this may have something to do with that fact that we (me & my boyfriend Chris) never trained him….I like to think of Buddy as a free spirit, exploring the world the only way that he knows how; by touching, humping and nibbling everything in sight. The Buddy story continues soon! 








x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...