|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Sunday, August 26, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

September 1st marks the first ‘official’ day of spring, however this past week and weekend the sun has been shining with all the heat and radiance of a summer’s day. I have lived in Brisbane for several years now and have never really been able to tell the difference between the seasons of spring and summer. At times I think it would be rather pleasant to actually feel the seasons click over and watch the autumn leaves fall and the stark winter trees shivering in the wind. But when I wake up to the most glorious and divine day in late August, I know that I am right where I want to be. For now. 
Below are some of my photos from last spring. Flowers, fruit, bright oranges and cool blues feature.  







x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...