|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Sunday, October 7, 2012

DITA VON TEESE DRESSES UP FOR PILATES



Dita Von Teese, burlesque legend, was snapped wearing this stylish outfit leaving a Pilates studio in Hollywood last week. And yes, she had just participated in a Pilates class. I don't know about other people, but I will freely admit that I look nothing like this after a workout. I really cannot be bothered after a sweaty workout to dress up. Saying this, I really admire that Dita Von Teese does go the extra mile and does bother to look super attractive before and after a workout. Looking at photos of Dita on the internet, I was unable to find a single one in which she looked anything short of perfection. Her fashion style is always 1940's & 50's, her hair is meticolously brushed and in place, her clothes are never ill-fitting, her makeup is pristine. Many say that Dita puts all this effort into her appearance so that she rarely steps out of her onstage character. What I would love to see her in a Pilates class, I wonder if she sweats at all....

Dita has been named one of the most beautiful people in the past decade and if you have the pleasure of attending one of her burlesque shows you will soon discover why. Dita has to stay very trim and toned for the daring dance moves that she exhibits whilst in an oversized martini glass onstage. Dita's exercise routine? "I do a lot of Pilates. I work out with Mari Windsor in LA. About 4-5 times a week." Whenever Dita travels she takes Pilates dvds with her. Dita also runs, dances and does yoga. As the dancer says "I love to eat, so I have to work out. I believe that variety is the key to keeping up the momentum and having a successful workout regime." Totally agree! 

Join Premium Pilates Studio today to get a trim & toned body like Dita Von Teese! Call 0402 680 724 or email inquiries@premiumpilatestudio.com. 

x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...