|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OVER THE RAINBOW



What does one do when they have realised their dream, put determination into action and achieved their greatest aspiration? Work, of course.
This may sound rather like an anti-climax, but my partner Chris and I are finding working in our new Pilates studio anything but dull. In fact, it seems that when you attain your dream, work becomes extremely fulfilling, rewarding and dare I say it, FUN. You actually find yourself looking forward to work in the morning...what a crazy thought. 
 Ever since Chris & I received our Pilates accreditation, our big, hairy, audacious goal was to own our own studio and to instruct intimate, affordable and personalised Pilates classes. And through determination, motivation, skill and most importantly faith in ourselves we achieved this. I am not here to preach to anyone, however forgive me for expressing a few sentiments about my journey.

Aim high. Over the rainbow high.
Set frequent dreams, goals and aspirations for yourself, in your home and work life.
Listen to your gut, trust yourself and believe in your ability to be amazing and achieve remarkable things.
Be determined. Be passionate. Be courageous. Be fearless.

x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...