|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Thursday, October 13, 2011

SUPER SNACKS: YOGHURT & BERRIES


I'm a terrible snacker. all my calories and fat are in my snacks. Potato chips, hot chips, chocolate bars, cookies, you name it and I eat it. So lately inbetween my main meals I've been trying to have healthy snacks.
Natural yoghurt with frozen berries has become one of my absolute favourites. I always prepare it the night before and it takes 2 minutes, tastes delicious and is super healthy.

I fill a small container with natural low fat yoghurt and then add a small handful of berries. I buy frozen packs with can be a bit expensive but the bag lasts me up to 3 weeks so it works out to be quite cheap. Give them a little mix around and leave it in the fridge overnight. the berries soften and the beautiful colours and juices seep through the yoghurt. It keeps me going inbetween meals and helps me to avoid all those naughty snack foods!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...