|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Saturday, November 26, 2011

MANGO JUICE




When November hits in humid Brisbane town, the residents do whatever they can in their power to stay cool. Electrical bills rise as air conditioning is used excessively, people flock to the nearest beach or pool and regular smoothies replace coffees. I turn to juice and ice cream in times of extreme heat. A few weeks ago, we had an incredibly humid day here. I was rather fatigued from the heat and was feeling far too lazy to make the mango smoothie that I so often treat myself with. So I just combined a chopped ripe mango and about 10 cubes of ice in my blender for 20 seconds or so.  No milk, no additional sugar added. Simplicity is bliss. 


x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...