|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LUCY LIU'S PILATES PINS LOOK FABOLOUS AT 44



Movie & TV actress Lucy Liu dishes the dirt on her exercise routine that makes her look like a twenty-something instead of her actual 44 years. 

 "I'm smarter, stronger and more confident than I was in my twenties", says Liu, in the US Fitness magazine that came out this week. 

The top photo of Lucy showing her toned and trim legs featured in the magazine, with Liu accrediting her slender physique to regular Pilates classes.  "Ten years of Pilates has really changed my body for the better," the magazine cover model raves. The exercise routine "introduced me to muscles I never even knew I had." For anyone who has tried Pilates, I bet you are in total agreement with that last sentence! 

The gorgeous actress also combines workouts and her TV shows to stay in shape. "I don't always, but I can do Pilates at home with a ball and I have a treadmill.  I run or do Pilates while watching Downtown Abbey!" Whatever works with your busy schedule! 

The Charlie's Angel actress believes that it is very important to have a support group of friends to keep you motivated.  "A group of five of us, friends and friends of friends, have an e-mail chain going and we all set goals: an ideal weight, inches we wanted to lose, eating habits we wanted to adopt. We'd e-mail saying, 'I ran today.' Or 'I ate this,' and we'd share recipes. Then we'd celebrate by going to a show or taking a group Pilates class when each of us reached our goals. We also celebrated mini milestones along the way to keep our motivation up." Such a simple but excellent idea for holding yourself and others accountable to their health & fitness goals. 

Want to engage muscles that you never knew you had? Looking to tone the parts of your body that you cannot seem to with any other form of exercise? Call Premium Pilates today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com


x Emily 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...