|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Monday, January 21, 2013

JANUARY IN PICTURES















January can be a month of so much promise, so many declarations and new beginnings. For me, these past 22 days have been filled to the brim with family, friends, beautiful puppies, delectable food and a birthday or two. I also learnt a few critical things; that my boyfriend of 3 years is a maestro at making wine glasses sing, that my magnificent niece of 4 and a half years may very well be smarter than me and that my family is my world and my rock. I discovered many new foods this month, appetizing dishes just got more delicious in the steamy weather and that my amazing puppies continued to amaze and delight me. I received unconditional support from my family, friends and LuLulemon Athletica, a company that constantly surprises me with their ingenuity, community spirit and generosity. And lastly, I realised that a sisterly love is one of the best and most beautiful relationships in life. I say goodbye to my other limb, my sister Laura, very early this Wednesday morning, and I wish you wild adventures, never ending fun but most of all happiness. 

x Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...